Mobile Plant Fitter
William Gilder Ltd is a family run business that has grown from modest provisions into a successful and sustainable provider of specialist waste transport and treatment services. We are looking to recruit an experienced plant fitter working on a range of plant and vehicles, 360’s loading shovels and occasionally vans and HGVs.
The successful candidate must be proficient in TEXA diagnosis software, or similar. The role will be primarily mobile (working from a van), but there will be some workshop time too.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 50 hours per week. Occasional Saturday working may be required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of using TEXA diagnosis software or similar
- Able to effectively fault find
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised
In return, we offer the following:
- Competitive rates of pay (up to £15 per hour depending on experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Opportunity for continuous training
- 28 days holiday entitlement per year (including bank holidays)
- Death in service benefit
- Company sick pay after 1 years qualifying service
- Staff discount at other establishments within the Group
- Holiday incentive scheme (the ability to accrue an additional 5 days annual leave)
If this is a role you’re interested in, and sounds like a Company you could see yourself working with, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.