HGV Class 2 Driver - Minworth
William Gilder Ltd is a family run business that has grown from modest provisions into a successful and sustainable provider of specialist waste transport and treatment services. We are looking to recruit an experienced Class 2 HGV Driver to join the team supporting an existing contract with Severn Trent.
The successful candidate will be required to work 48 hours per week Monday to Friday, and occasionally on a Saturday as required by the business. You will be expected to work to a high standard of health and safety requirements.
You will be:
- A strong team player
- Organised but flexible in your approach
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work on own initiative
- A good communicator, and accurate when producing written records.
In return, we offer the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days holiday entitlement per year (including bank holidays)
- Death in service benefit
- Company sick pay after 1 years qualifying service
- Staff discount at other establishments within the Group
- Holiday incentive scheme (the ability to accrue an additional 5 days annual leave)
If this is a role you’re interested in, and sounds like a Company you could see yourself working with, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.