HGV Class 2 Tanker Drivers (Gilder Environmental-Industrial Services)
Due to ongoing success within the Industrial Services team, an exciting opportunity has
arisen for experienced HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver to join Gilder Environmental Ltd,
part of the William Gilder Group. Servicing the logistical needs of a wide range of clients
in the waste Industry, William Gilder has proudly provided specialist transportation
services for over 25 years. Ideally located between Tewkesbury and Evesham, we are a
well-established family run business.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team of HGV Drivers, on a permanent, full time basis.
- Proven experience driving HGV with a Class 1 or Class 2 licence
- An up-to-date drivers CPC, ongoing training provided
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Maintains a positive can-do attitude
- Competitive rates of pay
- Daily subsistence payment
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Paid Breaks
- On call payment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance (following successful completion of probation)
- Company sick pay scheme (after one year’s service)
- Holiday Incentive scheme (opportunity to accrue an extra 5 days per annum)
- Free parking
You must be flexible and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime. You will be placed on call, or on a weekend working rota.
If you would like to discuss the job further, please contact Paul on 01242 509792 or e-mail email@example.com
No agencies please.